Planning Your Groom's Wedding Gift at FYEO™
Watch this 5 minute clip where Alesha Dixon follows to story of Nicola, a bride to be who has a mind changing photoshoot at FYEO Portraits.
Beautiful studio lighting
Every pose is full directed to get the best out of your body shape!
Flattering studio lighting
Age-defing, time resistant poses of you in beautiful flattering studio lighting.
Skin smoothing creative lighting for beautiful nude photography.
We promise to get the absolute best out of your body shape and make you look and feel sensational!
Create an exciting grooms wedding gift!
Join FYEO PORTRAITS® clientele of celebrities and stylish brides who are creating tasteful artistic body nudes as a timeless personal wedding gift to your groom. In our luxury studio, you'll be fully directed by a female photographer into a variety of flattering boudoir poses wearing your favourite lingerie and wedding accessories.
Leave your FOR YOUR EYES ONLY™ wedding gift album to find with a note, meet me at the altar!
Create a unique and personal wedding gift for the groom and have him skipping down the aisle on your wedding day!
Ever wanted to have a private sexy, artistic photograph of yourself, just for your partner? — FYEO PORTRAITS® is the only boudoir photography specialist you will need since we invented the concept! Most importantly, we are strictly an all-female team; therefore your Groom will be reassured that a male photographer has NOT been involved which would spoil your special day!
Booking Information for your wedding gift for the groom
We advise planning your shoot as soon as possible, particularly if you need to book time off work or get a Saturday away from the prying eyes of your partner!
- The first thing you need to decide is which photoshoot package you would like to choose. Your package dictates how much time you are in the studio for and which products you receive as the final gift for your Groom.
- Once you know your package, you can then arrange a date in the diary. We can take a deposit to secure this or pay the full balance for some extra discounts. 🙂 We recommend having a shoot about 4-6 weeks prior to your wedding date as this gives us enough time for you to make your decisions and for us to prepare and send out your photographs.
- When you’ve booked your date, you can then start planning your photo shoot. Check out our online galleries and youtube videos for ideas and inspiration http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TL6pqeBqPJA&feature=youtu.be Some of our brides like to create a mood board to share with their photographer during the creative consultation before the shoot. If you’re not too sure about ideas then just leave it to your photographer to decide! Bring along a few different sets of lingerie, heels, jewellery and any wedding accessories you’d like to appear in the final photos.
- After your boudoir studio session, your photographer will then airbrush your photos ready for you to view, now it’s time for you to decide on the final portraits. Once placing your order, it takes approximately 2-3 weeks to be processed and dispatched. Your hand finished products will then be sent out beautifully presented and ready to be given as your Grooms Gift.
- You can call the FOR YOUR EYES ONLY™ Girls to create your wedding gift for the groom on 01494 880250 or email [email protected]
- See You Soon!
The FYEO® Girls.
Boudoir expert Alexandra reading her daily reviews...
Boudoir Photography Expert Alexandra describes her shoots and reads her daily reviews...