A Beginners Guide to Boudoir Bride
Step One - your essential guide to Boudoir Bride
Boudoir Bride is a confidence boosting photoshoot where the Bride gets to create a very personal wedding gift for the Groom.
Step two - how does a Boudoir Bride photoshoot work?
Although you'll probably be stepping out of your comfort zone, you're in safe hands at FYEO. Here's how it works...
- Book your shoot for around 8 weeks before your wedding
- Bring your wedding lingerie, veil and heels
- You'll be directed into flattering bodyculpted poses that will flatter your body shape.
- Simply follow the step by step direction from your female photographer.
- After your shoot choose your favourite pictures for your wedding gift.
It's the gift only you can give your Groom!
Step three... What to wear to your boudoir bride photoshoot
Bring your favourite lingerie, wedding lingerie, heels and jewellery to your Boudoir Bride Photoshoot.
- Shirt and tie
- Football shirt
- Stockings and suspenders
- Nude heels / black heels
Step four... GO for it. YOU can do it!
Set aside a day out for your photoshoot, all you need to do is book the shoot and trust us to take of you every step of the way.
We've photographed over 20,000 Brides since 2002 and have thousands of 5***** reviews.
You CAN do it too!
You'll get directed into a variety of beautiful poses, like these...
Book a 15 minute call so I can get to know you better...
The FYEO studio gets booked quickly so to ensure your desired date is available, please book a call now to speak to Alexandra, or just for a chat.