How to Book
|view shoot prices >||share:||
Buying Your Photoshoot
Here's some helpful tips from the FYEO Girls, to help you to book your boudoir photo shoot. If you are buying the shoot to create a wedding gift, you need to book in well in advance of the occassion and follow the steps 1 to 3 below. If you are buying the shoot as a gift voucher, you can buy it as late as the day you need it for an instant E-voucher.
Step 1./ Choose from our range of Body Portrait packages
The photo shoot experiences we sell have different finished products with them. Choose from a gift box of prints, digital images, an album, or something for your bedroom wall. A popular choice with Brides creating a wedding gift for the groom is the Gift Box Shoot with 15 prints.
Step 2./ Choose your location
We currently have two studio locations. Our H.Q. is 30 mins from central London HP14 3JG or Manchester city centre M2 4BY.
Step 3./ Planning
Once you’ve purchased your photo shoot online you can contact us on (01494) 880 250, or send over an email email@example.com to get a date in the diary. Availability varies and Saturdays get booked up months in advance, evening appointments are available upon request. Early booking is advised to avoid disappointment. Brides book up to a year in advance as the bridal season is our busiest time.
We recommend having a shoot about 4-6 weeks prior to your deadline date so bear this in mind when making a booking. We can work to tighter deadlines although we would need your decisions on the photos relatively quickly. This lead time is because each photograph is worked on individually by our (in house, female) print department.
Keep us informed of your deadline date and our team will work with you to get your boudoir pictures out to you on time. Should you not have a specific deadline date, then orders can take approximately 3-4 weeks to be processed and dispatched once we receive your
Call us to buy your photoshoot 01494 880250
If you would rather book your photo shoot experience over the phone, you can call our friendly, all-female booking line (open weekdays 9.30am to 5.30pm) on 01494 880250, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We can explain the logistics of a photo shoot and go through the packages in much more detail. We aim to advise you on the best package suited to your individual needs, no hard selling as we want you to be super excited about your photo shoot experience!
All our photo shoot experiences include...
- One visit to our specialist boudoir studio
- Your own expert female photographer, trained the art of body -sculpting
- Your own private studio space
- A one to one experience with your female photographer, in your private studio
- Skin smoothing studio lighting
- Your outfits, including lingerie, shoes and jewellery, see our what to bring link
- Expert direction into a variety of flattering poses wearing your outfits
- The option to have nude photos in total privacy
- The option to have black and white or colour boudoir photos
- A private viewing of your flattering photos
- A female air-brusher
- A female printer to print your private boudoir pictures
- Skin smoothing airbrushing of all your pictures
The difference between our photo shoot experiences
- Each photo shoot experience has a different finished product
- Each photo shoot experience has a different amount of time
- Each photo shoot experience has a different amount of expert poses
Don't worry about knowing which theme you want before your boudoir photo shoot
You can choose any theme or a mixture of boudoir themes for your photo shoot experience, this can be arranged on the day of your shoot, you don't need to decide at the point of buying your gift. Brides often choose a combination of the Body-sculpting & the bridal body themes.
When you arrive for your photo shoot, your personal female photographer will have a creative consultation with you, this will include your preferences for the final photos and any areas you may be conscious of.
Some ladies like to create a ‘mood board’ of their favourite photos or have some shots on your phone of your favourite poses. If you’re not too sure then just leave it to your expert boudoir photographer, we photograph women every day and know exactly which poses will make you look and feel empowered and fabulous!!
Optional extras to purchase, on top of your photo shoot experience price
- MAC smokey eye make-up makeover £39
- Body oil + extra studio time £99
- Body paint + extra studio time £99
- Extra studio time, per hour £49
- Rose petals £15
- Body butterflies £20
You can add extras at the checkout online or call to add them over the phone, 01494 880 250.